Installation for enterprise (silent install/deployment)
WARNING: Please make sure to review the Proxy and Firewall configuration pages.
(as ConsignO Desktop, CertifiO Manager and EESP needs to communicate with our servers).
CertifiO Manager silent installation
CertifiO Manager does not need administrative privileges for installation.
To remove the progress windows during installation, do the following:
- Download CertifiO Manager in the CertifiO Manager section of the download page
- From a command prompt (CMD.exe) , execute the following command (note that the /S parameter is in upper case):
If you are using CertifiO Manager – Server Edition, to set the ID 7, type:
certifio-manager.exe /S /CFMID=7
IMPORTANT: CFM is updated automatically when a new version is available. If you want to prevent auto-update, please contact Support to learn about the procedure.
ConsignO Desktop silent installation
- Download ConsignO Desktop in the language of your choice in the section CertifiO Suite Components of the download page.
- If you prefer not to have the update notifications automatically show to you users, consult the article Disable the update notification for ConsignO Desktop.
- From a command prompt (CMD.exe) with administrative rights, execute the following command (on a single line) :
consigno-desktop-version–language.exe /L*V log-file.log /quiet FORCE_INSTALLATION=true
- /L*V log-file.log : saves the installation logs and confirm that the installation’s success.
- Look for the string “Installation completed successfully.” to confirm success.
- /quiet : removes all user intervention and messages. As an alternative, /passive doesn’t require user intervention yet windows and progress bars will be displayed.
- FORCE_INSTALLATION=true : do not check connectivity to Notarius’ servers.
EESP silent installation
- Download EESP in the language of your choice in the Individual Components section of the download page.
- From a command prompt (CMD.exe) with administrative rights, execute the following command (note that the /S parameter is in upper case):
Note: If you are using Windows 7:
- Service Pack 1 (SP1) must be installed.
- The installer will add KB3033929 if not already installed (64-bits version or 32-bits version).