How to install CertifiO Suite
CertifiO Suite for Windows includes ConsignO Desktop, Entrust ESP (EESP) and CertifiO Manager.
For Mac OS, only ConsignO Desktop is included.
EESP is incompatible with ARM-based processors
(ex.: certain Microsoft Surface models). More details here.
- Operating systems
- Windows 10 or Windows 11 (64-bit version) updated in the last 12 months.
Older 32-bit versions are available, but not supported. You can find them here.
- Mac OS Big Sur, Monterey ans Ventura updated in the last 12 months.
- It is possible that older OS versions are 100% compatible with our products and can therefore be used, but Notarius undertakes to support and, if necessary, apply fixes only for above versions listed.
- It is also possible that some delays (typically less than 1 month) be encountered before our products can all be updated to support a recently released OS version. We strongly suggest to contact Notarius before upgrading your OS to a recently released OS version.
- Administrative rights for the installation;
- If you do not have admin privileges on your computer, you need to ask your IT department to do the installation.
- The firewall and antivirus software must authorize the necessary outbound ports, as described in the article Firewall configuration, or by creating a Proxy configuration specific to your network topology
- Internet connection;
- It is possible to use ConsignO Desktop and CertifiO Manager in a limited fashion, without a connection to our servers, for a maximum of 30 days.
Notes related to CertifiO Manager
- For Mac users, CertifiO Manager is no longer included in the CertifiO Suite and must be downloaded from the CertifiO Manager section available here: Download
- CertifiO Manager is required to activate your digital signature and access your online account: My Account.
- For more details on CertifiO Manager: What is CertifiO Manager?