If you want to activate a new signature using macOS with EESD, please refer to this section.
To recover your digital signature using macOS with EESD, please follow these steps:
f. On the activation page, take note of the 2nd activation code (authorization code) consisting of 12 characters.
g. In your email box, you will receive an email * from email@example.com. Write down the reference number (code).
1. At the top right of your screen, click on the small key (link to Entrust Entelligence Secure Desktop app).
2. Select Recover an Entrust Digital ID.
3. A window will appear describing the upcoming process, click on Next.
4. Select the Certification Authority associated with the certificate you are retrieving.
5. Enter the reference code and the authorization code.
6. Choose the location where you want to save your digital signature certificate (.epf file).
7. Set the password for your digital signature certificate.
8. If your Entrust Entelligence Secure Desktop icon does not display a small green key, you must log in.
a. Select Log in.
b. In the Security Store Name section, select you .epf file.
c. If it does not appear, click Browse and search for .epf in your search tool. Then select your corresponding .epf file.
d. Enter the password for your digital signature.
Your digital signature certificate is now active.