Creating a Portfolio
What you should know
You can combine multiple PDF documents into one portfolio. Portfolios are similar to ZIP files and may contain both signed and unsigned documents. Each document of a portfolio can be printed separately. A portfolio may contain signed documents, but cannot itself be signed. Files in a ConsignO portfolio are ordered. The portfolio will carry a .pdf file extension, regardless which type of documents a newly created portfolio contains. Portfolios are identified by the icon in the My Computer view. Note that the files in a portfolio are ordered.
To create a portfolio
- Select your documents the same way as in batch signing.
- Start creating your portfolio. You can either:
- If you selected the files from ConsignO, right-click and select Create a portfolio or click File > Create a portfolio from the main window menu.
- If you selected the files from your desktop, right-click and select Send to > ConsignO -10. Create a portfolio.
- (Optional) In the Create a portfolio window, select a document from the list and change its order by clicking on the arrows on the right.
- Click OK.
- In the Save as dialogue window, choose the portfolio’s name and folder location.
- Click Save.
You now have your file portfolio.
To edit a portfolio
- In the My computer view, double-click on an existing portfolio.
- From the portfolio window, you can:
- Add a new document by clicking Add.
- Remove a document by selecting it and clicking Remove.
- Extract a document, similar to extracting it from a zip archive, by selecting it and clicking Extract. You are then prompted to select and extraction folder.
- Change documents order in the list using the arrows.
- Click Save to save your changes.