Batch signing documents
Note: To apply a visible digital signature on several documents, you need to make sure that signature zones are already present on the documents or apply a template to said documents.
- Select the documents you want to sign. You can either:
- From the My Computer view panel in ConsignO, select a folder or multiple files the same way you would do it in your file browser.
- From your desktop, select the files or folder from the folder explorer .
- Start the signing process. You can either:
- If you selected the files from ConsignO click the Sign PDF icon in the tool bar from the My Computer view or click Edit > Sign from the main window menu.
- If you selected the files from your desktop, right-click and select Send to > ConsignO -6. Sign.
In the Batch Signatures Wizard, the documents you are about to sign are listed at the top of the window. If the list is wrong, click Cancel and start over.
Continue signing process as you would do for a single document signature.