I want to change my password.
There are two (2) ways to change your password depending on your situation:
1. If you still have access to your .EPF file and remember your current password :
- Right-click on the Entrust® icon that appears on the taskbar of your workstation.
- Select Options…
- If you are not yet connected, you might have to open a session with your digital signature certificate (.epf file) and password, just as you would to digitally sign a document.
- Click the Change Password… to launch the Welcome to the Change Entrust Security Store Password Wizard. Follow the instructions.
NOTE: If you sign from various workstations (office, home, etc.), you must change your password (use the same one) for each and every one.
2. If you do not have access to your .EPF file or believe it to have been compromised (i.e. theft):
NOTE: If you sign from various workstations (office, home, etc.), the newest copy of your certificate will indalidate the other existing ones.