You want to access your digital signature but you have lost your password and/or your .epf file.
Choose the statement below that best describes your situation:
- I have access to my professional email address or my secondary email address associated with my Notarius signature.
- I do not have access to my professional email address, nor do I have access to my secondary email address associated with my Notarius signature.
- I no longer remember my answers to my 3 secret questions.
1. I have access to my professional email address or my secondary address associated with my Notarius signature.
Let’s recover digital signing certificate (.epf file) and update your information.
- Recover your digital signature certificate:
- Go to notarius.com/recover.
- Enter your business email address associated with your digital signature; you will receive an email at your secondary address AND at your business email address associated with your digital signature.
- If you do not have access to either of these options, contact our Customer Service team.
- In your mailbox, you will receive an email * from firstname.lastname@example.org, Open it
- Check your unwanted emails.
- Make sure to add email@example.com in your contacts to avoid our emails going to spam.
- Click on Recover your digital signature.
- On your browser, answer your 3 security questions and click Next.
- You will receive an email indicating your reference number.
- Complete the form.
- If you began the recovery process before, verify your previous emails. You should have received a reference number.
- Click Download and activate.
- Open the .epf file you just downloaded; a user session will prompt you to enter your digital signature password.
- Enter your password and click OK.
- An Entrust session will then be opened on your computer.
- The Entrust icon will now show as connected (logged in).
You have access to your digital signature on your computer.*
* If you have more than one digital signature, to ensure your security, repeat this procedure for each of your signatures. Be sure to log out and log in each time.
2. I do not have access to my professional email address, nor do I have access to my secondary address associated with my Notarius signature.
Contact our Customer Service Team.
3. I no longer remember my answers to the 3 secret questions.
To re-access your signature, register without payment by clicking here.
You will then be prompted to perform an identity verification with one of our Identity Verification Agents.