How to cancel or reschedule an online identity verification meeting ?
You do not need an identity verification meeting anymore or you desire to reschedule it? Follow the steps below.
- When booking your appointment, a confirmation email is sent. This email contains “Confirmation: Online Identity Verification (XXX)” as subject title [XXX representing the date and time of your appointment]. This email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To reschedule or to cancel your appointment, open this email and click on “Change or cancel appointment”:
- This will open a webpage that will give you the options to change or cancel the appointment.
- To cancel, click “Cancel”.
- To modify the appointment, click “Reschedule” and select the new date for your appointment.
- A confirmation Email will be sent to you in the next few minutes.