Identity verification using your existing digital signature
Under certain conditions, instead of verifying your identity through videoconference, you can confirm your identity with your existing digital signature for any additional signature you have applied for.
Who can use this identity verification mehod?
Any signature holder that meets the following criteria:
- Have an active digital signature issued by Notarius
- Have had an identity verification session by videoconference in the last 24 months (our certification policies require us to be very strict about this).
How to proceed?
- Download the document Statement Confirming my Identity
- Sign it using your existing digital signature (the signature appearance is optional)
- Send the PDF document to email@example.com
- Notarius will review your document. If everything is in order, your request will be sent to your professional association for acceptance (which can take up to 10 days). An email will then be sent to you to activate your additional digital signature.
If this does not apply to your situation, schedule your identity verification through videoconference!